How it works
Experience live escape rooms!
You might think the concept is crazy – you pay to be locked in a room, solving puzzles to get back out again. Believe it or not, escape rooms are growing in popularity across the world. Join the craze – step into the game and solve the clues to escape.
It works like this:
- You book your ClueMasters adventure, choosing your time, date, and room.
- When you arrive, you’ll get the rules for the game.
- Once you enter the room, the countdown clock begins. You have 60 minutes to escape.
- If you’re claustrophobic, relax. We don’t actually lock you into the room; you’re left alone to figure out how to break free.
- Once inside, explore the room. Look for clues, codes, and problems to solve. As you communicate with your team, the pieces will come together. Each solution leads you closer to your freedom. You can ask for help, but remember that getting help results in a penalty that will add to your total time.
- Once you solve all the puzzles in the live escape room, we log your finishing time and keep track of top finishers on our leaderboard.
You can visit one room or multiple rooms. Large groups may want to divide and conquer multiple rooms, or return several times to try them all. If you get stumped in a room, you can visit again and again to improve your time. ClueMasters is your home for live-action adventure – book a room today!